Mark your calendars for our Spring 2018 Lunchtime Colloquium Series!
This Spring, we will launch a new lunchtime colloquium series. Join us from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. on the Fridays below to hear from faculty and guest speakers about their latest communications research. We will host the series at the McGannon Center’s Rose Hill offices as well as at the law school at Lincoln Center.
- January 26: Garrett Broad on media narratives and food policy
- February 2: Arthur Hayes on regulation of online reputation
- February 9: Jessica Baldwin-Philippi on TBD
- March 2: Zephyr Teachout on regulating the political and market power of Google, Facebook, and Amazon
- April 6: Ralph Vacca on participatory and inclusive design processes
- April 20: Keith Roe on TBD
Keep checking our website as we finalize details for these events, or click here to sign up for the McGannon Center newsletter to stay up-to-date.