Mark your calendars for our Spring 2018 Lunchtime Colloquium Series!
This Spring, we will launch a new lunchtime colloquium series. Join us from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. on the Fridays below to hear from faculty and guest speakers about their latest communications research. We will host the series at the McGannon Center’s Rose Hill offices as well as at the law school at Lincoln Center.
- January 26: Garrett Broad on media narratives and food policy at Fordham Law, Room 3-08.
- February 2: Arthur Hayes on regulation of online reputation at the McGannon Center.
- February 9: Jessica Baldwin-Philippi on “The Innovation Agenda: How City Governments and Industry Collide in Civic Tech” at Fordham Law, Room 3-08.
- February 16: Jacqueline Reich on the Bronx Italian American History Initiative at at Fordham Law, Room 3-08.
- March 2: Zephyr Teachout on regulating the political and market power of Google, Facebook, and Amazon at Fordham Law, Room 3-08.
- April 6: Ralph Vacca on participatory and inclusive design processes at Fordham Law, Room 3-08.
- April 13 at 1 p.m.: Bill D. Herman on industry’s response to the repeal of network neutrality at the McGannon Center.